Your privacy is important to MoMa.
My MoMa understands and appreciates that you are concerned about your privacy, including the confidentiality and security of the information we may gain about you online. My MoMa therefore takes extreme pride in being proactive when it comes to safeguarding your privacy and any information you might provide when dealing with us.
- The information that we collect and hold from you
- How do we collect your information?
- How we hold your information
- How do we disclose your information?
- We notify you when we change our policy
- Government related identifiers and unsolicited personal information
- Making a complaint
- What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
The information that we collect and hold from you
MoMa believes you should have complete control over your money and your online identity. The information MoMa collects from you or about your use of MoMa is dependent on how you access and use the features we offer.
Information from Visitors to MoMa
If you are a visitor to MoMa, we do not collect personal or sensitive information from or about you from the unsecure areas of the MoMa website. If you are a visitor who does not log in to MoMa with a username and password, you therefore remain anonymous.
Information from Users of MoMa
In order to access the secure, password protected features of MoMa, such as functionality to optimise your banking structure and manage your spending more wisely, you will need to register an account with MoMa, either through the MoMa website or a MoMa mobile application. When you do, you will be asked to provide:
- an email address
- basic personal information (first and last name, date of birth and gender)
- personal information about your situation (income range, occupation, family structure and location)
- your account credentials required to log in to various third party accounts (“Account Credentials”)
To use MoMa, we always require an email address and basic personal information including your first name, last name, date of birth and gender. We use this information to identify your account and configure MoMa for your use.
You can tell us as much or as little as you like about your situation and your account credentials. However, the more you tell us the more we can help you. If you choose not to provide some information you may be unable to use some of the features we offer.
Other personal information we collect from you will depend on what information you choose to disclose to us and how you use MoMa. Other personal information that we may collect from you includes credit card details (for payment purposes only) and mobile phone number.
You consent to our use of your Account Credentials, as your authorised agent for the purpose of accessing your Account Information from third party financial institutions (e.g., banks, mortgage brokers, and superannuation funds) in order to provide you with the services you access through MoMa.
You acknowledge that when we use your Account Credentials we can access your Account Information with third party financial institutions on your behalf and in doing so you may not be in compliance with the terms and conditions of your financial institution.
MoMa is requesting enabled geographic location services. Please update in Settings.
MoMa is requesting access to your camera and file to upload media. Please update in Settings.
How do we collect your information?
- to provide you with information you request about us or the products or services we offer through MoMa.
- to provide information to persons expressly authorised by you.
- to manage MoMa (including your Account).
- to arrange for and provide products or services you request from time to time.
- to access or directly link to Third Party Websites and your Third Party Accounts.
- to determine and notify you of what products or services (including third party products and services) we consider are likely to be of most interest to you.
- to process and obtain payment for any products or services you apply for through MoMa.
- to understand how you use MoMa and to help us improve MoMa, our marketing or the way we do business.
- if necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18).
- to contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events and special offers, unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive this type of information.
We may use your data and any personal information which you have provided to us to enhance the service we are providing to you. MoMa may use anonymous and aggregated data from our customers, and disclose this in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties, including:
- advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes such as how many users clicked on their advertisement.
- other users of MoMa in order to provide them benchmarks for comparing themselves against the broader MoMa community.
- approved companies wishing to conduct research into consumer spending.
- partners who provide their customer with a partner sponsored version of MoMa.
MoMa takes all reasonable steps to allow you control over your data. You may cancel your Account at any time by emailing us directly asking for your account to be cancelled.
How MoMa secures your information
- Regularly reviews and adopts new developments in electronic security and encryption technologies. The authenticity and security of the MoMa Website has received the security seal of world-leading Internet security firm McAfee, who conducts daily security checks and malware scanning of the MoMa Website.
- Ensures the physical security of any information you might share with us at a third party facility under the constant surveillance of security personnel. Our legally-binding agreements with this third party outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the service they have been engaged to provide. This Third Party is bound by our own stringent privacy and security obligations to you, and will be subject to discipline, termination and/or criminal prosecution should they not meet these obligations in their entirety.
Direct communications and disclosure of personal information
When you register to use MoMa, you can configure whether you want MoMa to send direct communications to you. These include communications related to transactional activity on your financial accounts or direct marketing communications. You can opt out or configure how you receive communications on transactional activity by accessing the “Alert Settings” within your Account Settings. You can opt out of direct marketing communications by selecting unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you receive.
Accessing your personal information or making a complaint
In most cases you can access, correct or edit the personal information you choose to share with MoMa via your MoMa Account. You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us through our complaints process using the contact information below and provide details of your complaint. We will investigate your complaint and provide you with a written response (which could include email) as soon as we can and normally within 10 business days but no later than 45 days from the date you first contacted us. You can submit a complaint by:
Call: (07) 5644 3666
SMS: 0459 080 669
8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
MoMa Technologies Pty Ltd.
You can also submit any written communications via the submit a request tool on the Help page of the MoMa Website.